Holly Hall AIGA-CAPS
Holly Hall is a founding member and serves as President of hpd architecture + interiors. She guides those around her as principal, project architect, designer, and manager. She is a registered architect and interior designer in the state of Texas.
As a Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, Holly uses a universal design approach to creating living spaces that will nurture a family as long as they want to stay in their home.
Holly has a keen interest in library and residential design. Her portfolio ranges from small remodels and additions to major renovations of single-family homes and private high-rise residences.
- The University of Texas at Arlington, Master of Architecture, 1978
- The University of Texas at Arlington, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, 1976
- The University of Texas at Austin, 1970-74
- Registered Architect, Texas 8257
- Registered Interior Designer, Texas 1226
- Certified Aging in Place Specialist, National Association of Home Builders