dreaming of building a new home?
your dream home starts with you. when you imagine your perfect new house, what is it that inspires you? what architectural style do you think about?
- Does a contemporary or minimalist home give you the sense of calm you crave?
- Have you always loved the charm of a Craftsman or Farmhouse style home?
- Do you daydream about a home that reminds you of your favorite Mediterranean vacation destination?
your home should reflect your personality and lifestyle
hpd architecture + interiors are experienced and well-versed in many architectural styles and we want to design the perfect home for you.
There are many decisions to be made when undertaking a house build project. Here are 10 questions to ask before designing your dream home. You can also listen to our Architecture Happy Hour podcast on 7 essentials for starting a home design project. Our principals, Holly and Laura work directly with you to help make that process as easy as possible.
steps to build a new home
- Gather and organize ideas, priorities, wish lists, and needs
- Determine exactly how much space you need and how to arrange rooms to fit how you live
- Define the architectural style and character you love
- Communicate with a contractor to manage budget and project size expectations
- Meet with you and the contractor on-site during construction to answer questions
We’d love to talk to you about your new home. We take pride in the fact that the relationships we build with our homeowners are long-term. Some of our clients have been with us for over 35 years, having completed multiple home remodels and new home projects.
what our clients are saying
“One of the most thorough and attentive firms I have ever worked with. Very knowledgeable and their detailing shows it. Working in a wide variety of built environments, excelling at every thing I have seen them do. They get my highest regards and recommendation for full architectural services!”
– Peter S., Dallas
“hpd architecture + interiors are extremely talented and professional individuals. They transformed a 50 year old house into a modern day work of beauty, warmth and charm. They were very pleasant and fun to work with. They were always available to assist help or inspect the project, to make sure that their specs were being adhered to.
I have recommended them to several other friends and associates. They were able to handle any questions or assist us in finding items that we needed. NO is not their vocabulary. Their design and plans were unique and done exactly as we had asked. Their follow through is exceptional.”
– Roger B., Dallas